Select you cable length from the drop list. Available in either standard Harley length (1080mm) or +6″ over (1230mm).
• Required for the fitment of our Mikuni HS40 on pre-1980 Harley Davidsons or other models not fitted with a push/pull throttle assembly.
• Upgraded design with the more popular 90 degree throttle housing fittings
• Upgraded design with 70 degree lower fittings with lower adjustment feature
• Cables fit all bikes using Harley Davidson pre-1996 threaded push-pull throttle housings
• Black outer cable housing with Nylon inner liner
• Outer cable length from top 90degree bend to lower bend is 6 inches longer than the original HS40 size
These premium grade cables use a Nylon lined outer housing. The Nylon liner inside the outer cable housing conduit is for reduced friction and heat resistance. All throttle cables must be lubricated during installation with cable lube or a very light oil such as 3 in 1 to avoid clogging. Besides the need to lubricate the inner wire in the housing, the cable end barrels at their pivot points should be lubricated with water proof grease.